Liverpool Win (+102)
Newcastle United Win or Draw (-126)
- Yes I know this prop is if Liverpool will win by 4+ goals, and the odds site I use doesn't have a handicap that high because it is very unrealistic.
- The guys over at Streak seem to love to do this every month, this prop would normally be a win or win/draw pick but they have made Liverpool four goal favorites.
- Newcastle are 3-1-1 in their last five matches
- Liverpool are also 3-1-1 in their last five matches
- Liverpool are 2-2-1 in their last five matches versus Newcastle, HOWEVER one of those games Liverpool did win 6-0.
- Most likely that doesn't happen again, and Newcastle keeps it close.
Pick: Any Other Result (Confidence 10 of 10)
(11:00AM) English Premier League: QPR @ Chelsea
Chelsea -2.5 (+134)
QPR +2.5 (-169)
- Now it's time to get down to business. After one "gift" we have a toss-up prop.
- Chelsea are 4-1-0 in their last five matches
- QPR are 1-1-3 in their last five matches
- Chelsea are 2-1-2 in their last five matches versus QPR, they did beat them 6-1 in early 2012
- Chelsea are 4-1-0 in their last five HOME matches (2 of 4 won by 3+ goals)
- QPR are 0-0-5 in their last five ROAD matches (2 of 5 lost by 3+ goals)
- Chelsea have been on fire lately, and I think they keep the foot on the gas at home and beat QPR by at least three goals.
Pick: Chelsea Wins by 3+ Goals (Confidence 4 of 10)
(11:30AM) Air Force Falcons @ Army Black Knights
Air Force Falcons (-140)
Army Black Knights (+124)
- Air Force come into this game 5-2 on the season. They are scoring 30.6 PPG while allowing 24.4 PPG.
- Army are 2-5 on the season. They are scoring 26.0 PPG while allowing 35.9 PPG.
- Ironically, Air Force are ranked 119th in passing offense, but they are the 12th best in the nation with regards to a rushing offense.
- Army, similar to Air Force are ranked 128th in passing offense, while being ranked 5th in the nation in rushing offense.
- Kale Pearson is starting for Air Force at QB, and he has been solid. He has thrown for just under 1000 yards with 7 touchdowns and one interception on the season.
- Angel Santiago is starting for Army at QB. His stats are significantly lower, throwing for about 350 yards on the season with one touchdown and one interception. He has ran for 550 yards with six touchdowns though.
- I like how these teams both play an extremely similar style of football, that would favor Army here but I honestly just think Air Force is too good.
Pick: Air Force Falcons (Confidence 4 of 10)
(12:00PM) Northwestern Wildcats @ Iowa Hawkeyes
Northwestern Wildcats (+163)
Iowa Hawkeyes (-185)
- Northwestern are 3-4 on the season. Northwestern are scoring 20.9 PPG while allowing 20.4 PPG
- Iowa are 5-2 this season, they have been scoring 27.0 PPG while allowing 21.9 PPG
- Northwestern are ranked 23rd in the nation in points allowed per game, while they are ranked 100+ in both rushing offense and points scored.
- Iowa are ranked 33rd in points allowed per game. But they are 58th and 87th in passing yards and rushing yards per game respectively.
- Trevor Siemian is Northwestern's QB. He has thrown for nearly 1500 yards with four touchdowns and six interceptions.
- Jake Rudock will start for Iowa at QB. He has thrown for 1325 yards with 9 touchdowns and three interceptions.
Pick: Iowa Hawkeyes (Confidence 5 of 10)
(12:00PM) #24 Duke Blue Devils @ Pittsburgh Panthers
Duke Blue Devils (+147)
Pittsburgh Panthers (-166)
- The Duke Blue Devils are 6-1 coming into this game. Scoring 33.6 PPG while allowing 15.1 PPG
- Pittsburgh are coming into this game 4-4 on the season. Pitt are scoring 29.0 PPG while allowing 23.3
- Anthony Boone will start at QB for Duke, he has thrown for 1360 yards with 9 touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Chad Voytik will start for the Pitt Panthers today. He has thrown 9 touchdowns and six interceptions.
- Duke is ranked 5th in the nation with turnovers allowed this season.
- Duke are also 4th in points per game allowed this season.
- Pitt are ranked 20th in the nation in rushing yards, but are 109th in passing. I like Duke on the road here to hold this Pitt offense to little or no points.
Pick: Duke Blue Devils (Confidence 5 of 10)
(12:00PM) #23 East Carolina Pirates @ Temple Owls
East Carolina Pirates (-295)
Temple Owls (+254)
- East Carolina are 6-1 this season. They are scoring 39.6 PPG while allowing 23.4 PPG.
- Temple are 4-3 on the year. They are scoring 30.7 PPG while allowing 19.6 PPG.
-ECU's QB Shane Carden has thrown for over 2500 yards with 18 touchdowns and just four interceptions.
- P.J. Walker will start for Temple today. He has thrown for 1450 yards on the season with 11 touchdowns and 9 interceptions.
- East Carolina is 3rd in the nation in passing yards per game, while being 14th in points scored per game
- Temple are 107th in rushing yards per game, and 61st in points scored per game.
- I like ECU's offense a lot, and I really think they are able to roll here today.
Pick: #23 East Carolina (Confidence 8 of 10)
(1:30PM) German Bundesliga: Borussia Dortmund @ Bayern Munich
Borussia Dortmund Win or Draw (+160)
Bayern Munich Win (-206)
- Bayern Munich are in 1st place of the Bundesliga. They are 6-3-0 in league play so far.
- Borussia Dortmund are sitting in 15th in the Bundesliga table. They are 2-1-6 in league play.
- Bayern are 4-1-0 in their last five matches
- Borussia are 2-0-3 in their last five matches
- Bayern are 1-1-3 in their last five matches versus Dortmund
- Bayern are 5-0-0 in their last five HOME matches
- Bayern are 2-1-2 in their last five HOME matches versus Dortmund
- Dortmund are 3-0-2 in their last five ROAD matches
- Bayern are hot lately, and the best team in the league. I think they battle at home and are able to win this match today.
Pick: Bayern Munich Win (Confidence 6 of 10)
(2:30PM) Rugby Union International Friendly (New Zealand @ USA - Soldier Field): What will be the match result?
USA +49.5 (+120)
New Zealand -49.5 (-161)
- New Zealand are 4-1 in their last five matches
- The US are 3-2 in their last five matches
- New Zealand are 10-0 versus the US all-time. They have never beaten the US by 50+ points though.
- The US are 3-2 in their last five HOME matches
- New Zealand are 3-1-1 in their last five ROAD matches
- These two nations have never met in the US before.
- I like for New Zealand to win this match obviously, but I think the US can keep it just within 50.
Pick: Any Other Result (Confidence 5 of 10)
(3:00PM) North Carolina State Wolfpack @ Syracuse Orange
NC State Wolfpack (+149)
Syracuse Orange (-168)
- NC State are 4-4 this season. They are scoring 29.3 points per game while allowing 28.9.
- Syracuse are 3-5 on the season. The Orange are scoring 20.5 PPG while allowing 22.9.
- Jacoby Brissett has been a solid starting QB for the Wolfpack. he has thrown for 1800 yards with 16 touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Freshman AJ Long has got the last three starts at QB for Syracuse. He has thrown for 420 yards with two touchdowns and four interceptions.
- I like for the Wolfpack to play a very good game, and Syracuse are only 1-3 at home this season.
Pick: North Carolina State Wolfpack (Confidence 6 of 10)
(3:40PM) #7 TCU Horned Frogs @ #20 West Virginia Mountaineers
TCU Horned Frogs (-171)
West Virginia Mountaineers (+151)
- TCU are 6-1 coming into this game. They are averaging 50.4 PPG while allowing 21.6 PPG
- West Virginia are 6-2 on the season. They are averaging 36.9 PPG while allowing 25.0 PPG
- TCU's lone loss came on the road to Baylor, while WVU are 3-1 at home.
- Trevor Boykin has been electric for TCU. He has thrown for 2300 yards with 21 TDs and 3 INTs
- Clint Trickett has been great for WVU as well. Throwing for nearly 2800 yards with 17 TDs and 5 INTs
- TCU are ranked 1st in the nation in points for, while they are 6th and 35th in passing and rushing yards for respectively.
- West Virginia are 9th in passing yards and 51st in rushing yards. They are 55th in points against.
- West Virginia have won four straight, including beating Baylor who were the only team that TCU has lost to.
- I like the Mountaineers today in their own building, and I think they pull off the upset.
Pick: West Virginia Mountaineers (Confidence 6 of 10)
(3:43PM) Breeders' Cup (Filly and Mare Turf): Which horse will WIN the RACE?
Stephanie's Kitten (3/1)
- The Filly and Mare Turf is a 1.25 mile race with a $2,000,000 purse.
- Dank is the favorite, and has had 14 lifetime starts with 7 wins.
- Stephanie's Kitten is right behind with 18 lifetime starts, and 8 wins.
- Dank has raced once before at this track, and won. Stephanie's Kitten has never been here before.
- Just The Judge is the third favorite at 5/1 odds, and has raced 13 lifetime races with 5 victories.
- I like the two favorites in this one, especially Dank.
Pick: Dank or Stephanie's Kitten (Confidence 5 of 10)
(4:21PM) Breeders' Cup (Filly and Mare Sprint): Which horse will WIN the RACE?
Artemis Agrotera (3/1)
Judy The Beauty (5/2)
- The Filly and Mare sprint is a 7 furlong (1540 yards) race with a $1,000,000 purse.
- Artemis Agrotera one of the favorites has 7 lifetime starts and 5 wins. She has raced here before but was not able to finish in the top three.
- Judy The Beauty has 17 lifetime starts with 8 wins. She has raced here twice and won once, and placed the other time.
- Leigh Court is the next best horse with 4/1 odds. She has 11 lifetime starts with 7 wins. The only two races she has run in this year she has won.
- This is a tough call here, I really think it will come down to either Artemis or Leigh. I'll take the hotter of the two fillies here today.
Pick: Any Other Horse (Confidence 4 of 10)
(5:05PM) Breeders' Cup (Turf Sprint): Which horse will WIN the RACE?
No Nay Never (9/2)
- The Turf Sprint is 6.5 furlongs (1430 yards) with about a $1,000,000 purse.
- No Nay Never has started in five races lifetime, and won four of them while placing in the other.
- Reneesgoztip has ran in 15 races lifetime, winning 8 of them. While also running in two this year and winning one.
- Undrafted has 16 lifetime starts, with just four wins.
- Silentio is one of the other top favorites at 8/1. He has raced in 14 lifetime events, winning four of them.
- Tightend Touchdown is the other 8/1 favorite. He has 26 lifetime starts with 10 wins.
- I really like No Nay Never here today, very solid young horse, should come out with the win and then the two insurance horses behind for the prop.
Pick: No Nay Never, Reneesgoztip or Undrafted (Confidence 6 of 10)
(5:22PM) Breeders' Cup (Turf): Which horse will WIN the RACE?
- The Turf is 1.5 mile race for a $3,000,000 purse.
- Telescope has 10 lifetime starts with four wins, while also scoring in the top three in all ten.
- Flintshire has 10 lifetime starts with three total wins.
- Chicquita is one of the top favorites at 5/1. Seven lifetime starts but only one win.
- I like Telescope and Flintshire, seven total wins between the two of them I think one will be able to pull out this race.
Pick: Telescope or Flintshire (Confidence 5 of 10)