Williams wins 1st Set 6-3 (+350), wins 1st Set 6-4/6-2 (+400)
- Serena Williams is 3-2 in her last five matches
- Eugiene Bouchard is 1-4 in her last five matches
- These two have met once before, in Cincinnati and Serena was able to win 2-1
- I like Serena to win, but I can easily see a set going 10+ games.
Pick: Yes, Serena Loses 4+ Games in a Set (Confidence 5 of 10)
(12:10PM) #1 R. Federer v. D. Istomin: What will be the 1st Set SCORE at the END of the 4th GAME PLAYED?
- There are really no odds for this sort of prop, but there certainly are past matches.
- The last match data has all been wiped "point by point" besides their most recent match.
- After four games in their latest meeting, the score was indeed 2-2
- I think Federer plays well and is able to make it 3-1 or even 4-0 to start off the match
Pick: Any Other Score (Confidence 4 of 10)
(1:00PM) UEFA Europa League: Everton @ Lille
Lille Win (+157)
Everton Win or Draw (-197)
- Lille are 1-1-3 in their last five matches
- Everton are 1-2-2 in their last five matches
- Lille are 2-2-1 in their last five HOME matches
- Everton are 1-2-2 in their last five ROAD matches
- Lille are 2-2-1 since 2001 in matches versus English clubs
- I like Everton with the draw option here, I don't think Lille will be able to win this outright, a tie may be the best that comes out of this match.
Pick: Everton Win or Draw (Confidence 4.5 of 10)
(1:00PM) UEFA Europa League: Sevilla @ Standard Liege
Sevilla Win (-132)
St. Liege Win or Draw (-101)
- St. Liege are 1-1-3 in their last five matches
- Sevilla are 3-1-1 in their last five matches
- St. Liege are 1-2-2 in their last five HOME matches
- Sevilla are 3-1-1 in their last five ROAD matches
- St. Liege beat Sevilla 1-0 in their only match versus each other.
- St. Liege are 2-0-3 all-time versus Spanish clubs
- I like the road team to get the win here, should be a solid match for them, as they are the better club.
Pick: Sevilla Win (Confidence 4 of 10)
(7:02PM) Connecticut Huskies @ #18 East Carolina Pirates: What will be the match result?
East Carolina -29.5 (+100)
Connecticut +29.5 (-118)
- East Carolina are coming off of a bye week, and currently 5-1 on the season
- Connecticut are 1-5 this year
- East Carolina has one of the top offenses in the country, they are 4th in the nation in passing yards with 371.3 yards per game in the air, and they are 14th in points with 41.0 PPG.
- Connecticut are nearly dead last in the nation offensively, ranked 127th in points per game with 12.8
- UConn are also ranked 109th and 124th in passing and rushing yards respectively
- The only win UConn has had this season was squeaking out a three point victory of 1-AA Stony Brook
- I like ECU to roll over UConn, and I think they win by five touchdowns or so.
Pick: East Carolina Wins by 30+ Points (Confidence 6 of 10)
(8:02PM) Miami Hurricanes @ Virginia Tech Hokies
Virginia Tech (+122)
- Both schools enter this game 4-3 in their respective seasons
- Miami have been scoring 31.4 PPG while allowing 24.4 PPG
- Virginia Tech have been scoring 28.4 PPG while allowing 20.0 PPG
- Miami are 0-3 on the road this season
- Virginia Tech are 2-2 at home
- Quarterback battle goes to Miami. Michael Brewer of Virginia Tech has thrown for a solid 1674 yards, but has 11 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. Brad Kaaya of Miami has thrown for over 1800 yards and has 16 touchdowns with 9 interceptions.
- Miami running back Duke Johnson has over 700 yards on the year, averaging 7.2 yards per carry
- I like Miami here tonight, I think they are able to cause trouble for Brewer and get the win.
Pick: Miami Hurricanes (Confidence 5 of 10)
(8:25PM) San Diego Chargers @ Denver Broncos: What will be the game result?
San Diego Chargers +9.5 (-116)
Denver Broncos -9.5 (-102)
- The Chargers enter this game 5-2 on the season, following a loss to the Chiefs last weekend
- The Broncos are 5-1 coming into this game, beating the 49ers in their last game.
- The Broncos and Peyton Manning were 3-0 versus the Chargers up until their most recent meeting last season in Denver, which was on a Thursday night.
- Both quarterbacks have been absolutely unreal this season. Peyton Manning throwing for 1850 yards with 19 touchdowns and only 3 interceptions. Rivers has thrown for 1960 yards with 17 touchdowns and 3 interceptions.
- This game is a game of the gamers. I think we are going to see an absolute battle between two incredible quarterbacks, and that would lead me to believe we will be seeing a single digit difference in scores when the game is all over.
Pick: San Diego Chargers Win or Single Digit Loss (Confidence 7 of 10)