Ana Ivanovic Wins 2-0 (-104), Wins 2-1 (+273)
Eugenie Bouchard Wins 2-0 (+431), Wins 2-1 (+480)
- Bouchard is 1-4 in her last five matches
- Ivanovic is 2-3 in her last five matches
- Bouchard is 2-0 all-time versus Ivanovic
- Bouchard should keep this one close in my opinion, she has after all, beaten Ivanovic twice.
Pick: Any Other Result (Confidence 3 of 10)
(12:00PM) Legia Warsaw @ Metalist Kharkiv: How many GOALS will be SCORED?
Over 2.5 Goals (+110)
Under 2.5 Goals (-141)
- Metalist Kharkiv have scored 2 or 3 goals in 1 of their last 5 matches
- Legia Warsaw have scored 2 or 3 goals in 0 of their last five matches
- I don't necessarily like the odds here, I will be taking Any Other Numberjust based on odds.
Pick: Any Other Number (Confidence 2 of 10)
(12:15PM) #1 Roger Federer v. Gilles Muller: How many GAMES will Federer LOSE?
Federer Wins 2-0 (-444)
Federer Wins 1st Set 6-3 (+277)
- Roger Federer is 5-0 in his last five matches
- Gilles Muller is 2-3 in his last five matches
- Federer has won four of his last five matches 2-0
- Federer is 4-0 versus Muller all-time, and he has never lost a set to him before
- I think Federer wins this 6-3, 6-4 or something of that magnitude, and is able to green the under
Pick: 7 Games or fewer (Confidence 6 of 10)
(2:45PM) UEFA Champions League: Real Madrid @ Liverpool
Real Madrid Win (-118)
Liverpool Win or Draw (-104)
- Liverpool are 3-1-1 in their last five matches
- Real Madrid are 5-0-0 in their last five matches
- These two clubs have only met two times before, both in 2009 where Liverpool outscored Real 5-0, Liverpool would win both matches.
- Liverpool are 3-1-1 in their last five HOME matches, and beat Real Madrid 4-0 in their only meeting at Anfield
- Real Madrid are 4-0-1 in their last five ROAD matches
- Cristiano Ronaldo has never scored at Anfield, and Gareth Bale will not be playing for Madrid today.
- I think Liverpool will play up for the home crowd, and they at least get the draw.
Pick: Liverpool Win or Draw (Confidence 6 of 10)
(8:07PM) World Series Game 2: San Francisco Giants @ Kansas City Royals
Kansas City Royals (-120)
San Francisco Giants (+104)
- The Giants were able to take game one of this series behind a very impressive pitching performance from Madison Bumgarner.
- Jake Peavy will start for the Giants tonight, his last start came against the Cardinals where he threw 4.0 innings and allowed two runs in a decent outing in the NLCS.
- Yordano Ventura will start for Kansas City. His last start came against the Orioles where he threw 5.2 innings and allowed four runs.
- The Royals have not last back-to-back games in over a month.
- Peavy is 1-5 with a 6.42 ERA in seven starts in Kansas City, and his 4.97 ERA against Kansas City is the worst among any club he's faced more than six times.
- I really can't see the Royals losing two straight games, especially two straight at home.
Pick: Kansas City Royals (Confidence 5 of 10)